Eyebrows Created , Professional Nurse Service .
Oncology practice Brows and Wig Specialist in Clonakilty.
Cancer affects 1:2 people now and with the wonderful screenings and early diagnostics, most people are detected early, and action taken right away.
Most of the cancer treatment programmes still entail chemotherapy . The side effect is head hair loss, and the eyebrows are affected also.
Browtique and Olive O Sullivan are LAYA healthcare approved, details upon request.
Pre chemo prep includes wig consultations . There are quite a few wig clinics in Cork city,
In our clinic in Clonakilty, we now have a weekly Wig clinic with a Wig Specialist - Amare wigs.
You can now make your appointments directly with them to coincide with your appointments with us; Call Michelle on 087)3843845.
You can Microblade the eyebrows before you start chemo.
This can be attended to safely days before you commence Chemo depending on your Oncologist.
Reach out to your Oncologist or Oncologist Liaison nurse for permission , if you feel they may have an issue - to date no one has been declined.
The Step 2 can be carried out 6 weeks after Chemo ceases, and some Oncologists even permit the treatment DURING Chemo, but are very specific about the window of days that it can be done. Browtique does its utmost to facilitate this, even if it entails staying open after hours.
During Chemo , we can go ahead with a Dr clearance letter.
We make this very easy by supplying you with the cover letter for your Dr to sign.
This is an insurance requirement, and for your safety.
We also send you email reminders in case you forget.
Olive is now 1 of 5 Professionals under one roof who serve Oncology clients with superior experienced professionalism.
We call ourselves 'The Dream Team'!
If you had a recent #cancer diagnosis, all your immediate needs are catered for under the one umbrella- each one a Professional, each one has so much experience- we are Specialists, a few of us had cancer , and each one is an extension of our brand and what we offer.
Heres what we offer;
1) Olive O Sullivan SRN SCM with 39 yrs nursing experience - a Mircroblader who can microblade DURING chemotherapy and has the confidence of Cork Oncologists .
2) Michelle Waters ,Amare Wig Specialist with 20 yrs experience , who specialises in human hair wigs .Clinics in East Cork Home/Hospital visits arranged around Cork and surrounding areas.
3) Ethna Hickey , Supreme Silhouette bra fitting service .Ethna is also a Nurse working 2 days per week in Breast Diagnostic Center in Bon Secours Hospital and 4 in her own Bra fitting service business- Cork City.
4) Eileen Mc Carthy , Glanmire Hair Studio, experienced Hairdresser ( 22 yrs) has completed an Oncology hair course to attend to safe treatments and products on newly grown hair post Chemotherapy. The first of her kind in Cork.
5) Susan Watson Pranic healer with weekly appointments, or long distance healing.
Olive ( Eyebrows/Nurse) ;021) 4193011 - redirected to Clonakilty practice.
Michelle ( Wigs) ;087) 3843845.
Ethna ( Bespoke Bra fitter/Nurse); 086) 3988650
Eileen ( Hairdresser/Oncology trained) ;021) 4866353
Susan ( Pranic healer/Spiritual development) ; 087) 1205829
Recently diagnosed with cancer?
Urgent appointments catered for 'out of hours'.
If there is not an appointment to suit on line, reach out via email/phone and we will stay open late for you.
Sadly the Tattoo and Microblading industry is unregulated so we have had to become our own regulators.
Olive is our Registered Nurse who worked in Obstetric theatres x 10 yrs . If anyone knows about blood borne pathogens, cross contamination, infection control it is a Registered Nurse .